Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girls Camp 2008


Here are a few shots from Girls Camp this year. I am the Stake YW Camp Director. (It was only one night because they did the Trek this summer.) My great friends Liz Brown and Laura Alvarez (Stake YW Pres) and I decided to do a pyramid. Liz didn't want to because she's always on the bottom (she's 5'10"). Fine, Liz, be on the top! Other items worthy of noting, the girls were drawing on their faces and I let them color mine as well. I told them I did used to do that in college (right Ingrid?), but then you had to kidnap someone using a bathroom appliance as a weapon (bathroom only). I think I need to find that picture and post it.

I am posting this stuff, because sometimes I feel like we only post stuff about our kids (or cats, as the case may be) and I always want to also see what the "posters" are up to.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: