Thursday, May 27, 2010

P & L Reunion in Heber

We had a nice drive up to Heber (there were those of us that probably didn't enjoy it as much due to some vehicular malfunctions). At any rate, one of the traditional (right Cho?) activities at a P & L reunion is, of course, a dance off. We are divided up into groups of 3-6 (grouped mostly by age, as to not give one an advantage over another) and we... dance. So many styles and non-styles, lifts and interpretations, one cannot describe the experience in words.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, how do I magically check your blog and find new pictures!!!!! I love you guys! Oh, I miss you. And yes, I missed your birthday. HOw about I call you tomorrow. I can't wait for a Hall-catch-up.

Love, Juaaaaaan

Hall family said...

YEAH! It is amazing that you check whenever I blog! Especially since I blog once every 3 months. I love you tons! We are going to Utah in July. Probably the last two weeks in July. Where will you be?

Love, Annie